Factory 9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factory 9

Ace Online Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there SOMETHING MISSING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

Is there SOMETHING MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Is there SOMETHING MISSING   Is there SOMETHING MISSING I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

If there is something missing or you would want on the forum let me know. Im going to be implementing a server time clock eventually and also start using the calender more for MS outpost and Wed madness so you know whats coming up and also when the server is going to be down.

But besides this is there anything else missing
Back to top Go down
Foo
Admin
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Is there SOMETHING MISSING   Is there SOMETHING MISSING I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 am

A colour change to the mod names would be nice, the dark blue is really hard to read and I constantly mix my myself and Nos since our names are the same length
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

PostSubject: Re: Is there SOMETHING MISSING   Is there SOMETHING MISSING I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 am

Foo wrote:
A colour change to the mod names would be nice, the dark blue is really hard to read and I constantly mix my myself and Nos since our names are the same length

what color do you want

If you dotn liek that color let me knwo what color you want
Back to top Go down
Foo
Admin
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Is there SOMETHING MISSING   Is there SOMETHING MISSING I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 pm

doesnt really matter as long as its a lighter colour, likie green or something, cause right now I cant read jack shit with the dark blue D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there SOMETHING MISSING   Is there SOMETHING MISSING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there SOMETHING MISSING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Factory 9 :: Ace Online :: General-
Jump to: