Factory 9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factory 9

Ace Online Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time and its going 2 be even longer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tr

Tr

Long time and its going 2 be even longer Empty
PostSubject: Long time and its going 2 be even longer   Long time and its going 2 be even longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 am

Hey boys and girls... idk who still goes on this but as many of u know i left the brig... my friend got in to GA and he got me in 2... thats one thing i couldnt pass up... when im a higher lvl ill come back to the bring... (well the gring ur all in if there is still one)
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

PostSubject: Re: Long time and its going 2 be even longer   Long time and its going 2 be even longer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Tr wrote:
Hey boys and girls... idk who still goes on this but as many of u know i left the brig... my friend got in to GA and he got me in 2... thats one thing i couldnt pass up... when im a higher lvl ill come back to the bring... (well the gring ur all in if there is still one)

GM isnt going to fix it............

Brig is dead. But it sure was FUN AT least
Back to top Go down
Tr

Tr

PostSubject: Re: Long time and its going 2 be even longer   Long time and its going 2 be even longer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 pm

well u guys were talking about making an nother one... i think... idk
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

PostSubject: Re: Long time and its going 2 be even longer   Long time and its going 2 be even longer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Tr wrote:
well u guys were talking about making an nother one... i think... idk

Well that was before as well. So now I say just join Retro they have only active members. And its seems to be pretty good to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time and its going 2 be even longer   Long time and its going 2 be even longer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time and its going 2 be even longer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Factory 9 :: Ace Online :: General-
Jump to: