Factory 9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factory 9

Ace Online Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamSinger
Admin
DreamSinger

What? Empty
PostSubject: What?   What? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Alright, so I haven't been on for roughly four weeks, and obviously a bunch of stuff has happened. Someone mind explaining in clear, precise words exactly what the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
https://acef9.forumotion.com
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 pm

DreamSinger wrote:
Alright, so I haven't been on for roughly four weeks, and obviously a bunch of stuff has happened. Someone mind explaining in clear, precise words exactly what the hell is going on?

baiscaly i fucked up xD lol, and GM wont fix it. so eveerythign went to hell in a pretty lil flower hand basket. lol. but what im tellign ppl is Retro is taking in F9 ppl and all you have to do is put in an app and they will add you. simple right lol. and here an image of the biggerst mistake of MY FCUCKING LIFE
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:50 pm

DreamSinger wrote:

SO yeah thats what happend lol, and now GM wont fix it. Plus we woudl be in retro for only a short time till omega and shinz decied they ready to make ther own xD, whcih they said it wont be for awhiel but who knows lol. O and retro says they getting corro for those ppl that care about outpost lol

SO see you guys in Retro. they alreay knwo you coming ajstu through in there F9 or following Ivan or what not so they knwo its you lol
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Ivan63_TheFixer wrote:
DreamSinger wrote:

SO yeah thats what happend lol, and now GM wont fix it. Plus we woudl be in retro for only a short time till omega and shinz decied they ready to make ther own xD, whcih they said it wont be for awhiel but who knows lol. O and retro says they getting corro for those ppl that care about outpost lol

SO see you guys in Retro. they alreay knwo you coming ajstu through in there F9 or following Ivan or what not so they knwo its you lol

here there forums as well ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tr

Tr

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:20 pm

lol see this is y i love u ivan Smile
and just keep me posted on the brig think for when i come back to u guys
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Tr wrote:
lol see this is y i love u ivan Smile
and just keep me posted on the brig think for when i come back to u guys

Well since there is going to be no way we can get back into F9 anymore since that inactive nub wont get on we just gonna have to go to Retro some ppl went to hawkeye but im not a big fan of them and some ppl went bikini bottom and a few others who names i do not remember

So yeah lol. I say come to retro so far there about 6 or 7 F9 members here and then we still have the 16 active Retros here so this brig isnt all that bad lol. Booki is the brig lead and AlohaDawn is the dep lead and they pretty cool and so are the other members as well. Everyone will help you if you need help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?   What? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Factory 9 :: Ace Online :: General-
Jump to: