Factory 9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factory 9

Ace Online Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bit of a LOA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Foo
Admin
Foo

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Some of you already know that I've been going through some shit in my life. Because of this im not gonna be on very often if at all for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
DreamSinger
Admin
DreamSinger

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Eh, just remember this: If ya want to talk, my pm box is always open for ya!
Back to top Go down
https://acef9.forumotion.com
Nos

Nos

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Same here buds.... Ive been through some crazy shit myself.... So if ya need to talk... Its Dream Or Me....
Dont be shy XD!
Back to top Go down
http://airbornsigs.tk/
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Nos wrote:
Same here buds.... Ive been through some crazy shit myself.... So if ya need to talk... Its Dream Or Me....
Dont be shy XD!

Nos wrote:
Dont be shy XD!

YEeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh........ Ummm I dought they know about whats going on lol.

BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HELP AT ALL

WAIT THAT WAS THE WRONG ONE FOR THIS SITUATION LOL

Here is some better ones

SEND IT TO HER

Not but in all realtity bud oen girl aint nothing to sweat if you think about it this

population 2009 (est.)
total male female gender ratio
World 6,829,360,438 3,442,850,573 3,386,509,865 102

Also with that what you do is then u subtract all the older ppl form the youneger ppl

0-14 years: 27% (male 944,987,919/female 884,268,378)
15-64 years: 65.3% (male 2,234,860,865/female 2,187,838,153)
65 years and over: 7.6% (male 227,164,176/female 289,048,221) (2010 est.)

THen if you want to get really complicated you can then do this

15-64 years: 65.3% (male 2,234,860,865/female 2,187,838,153)
find the ratio of gender to age

40% are over 30
20% are younger then 18

so that leaves you 40% fo the 18-29 group then there is a .79 male/female ratio which only means good news lol

Then for liek the first language they speak at birth is
Mandarin Chinese 13.22%, Spanish 4.88%, English 4.68%, Arabic 3.12%, Hindi 2.74%, Portuguese 2.69%, Bengali 2.59%, Russian 2.2%, Japanese 1.85%, Standard German 1.44%, French 1.2%

and now these are just some basic langues on top iof the trillions of languages there is. and also what you need to remember this is first language they could easy of learned a new language by now Also with what job that person may have is easy as well compared her Labor force - by occupation:

agriculture: 37.5%
industry: 22.1%
services: 40.4% (2007 est.)

And the Reason for those numbers is cause in 2009 it marked the first year in the post-World War II era that global output - and per capita income - declined; output contracted nearly 1% year-over-year, compared with average increases of about 3.5% per year since 1946. And global trade plummeted nearly 25% from 2008's level, the largest single year drop since World War II. Among major countries, the biggest GDP losses occurred in Russia (-7.9%), Mexico (-6.5%), Japan (-5.3%), Germany (-5.0%), United Kingdom (-4.8%), and Italy (-4.8%), while China (+8.7%), India (+6.5%), and Indonesia (+4.5%) recorded the biggest gains. In 2009, global per capita income fell about 2% to US$10,500, as global unemployment rose from just over 7% in 2008 to nearly 9% in 2009 - underemployment, especially in the developing world, remained much higher. Global gross fixed investment fell about 4% year-over-year, or by roughly $800 billion. World trade and financial imbalances unwound: from 2008 to 2009 current account surpluses or deficits fell for 4 out of every 5 countries as lower commodity prices, tighter credit, and, to some degree, greater protectionism reduced demand for traded goods. World external debt dropped more than 6% from the previous year, as new international lending disappeared. The global recession was a result of widespread uncertainties in the financial markets, bank failures, tighter credit, falling home prices, collapsing asset prices, lowered consumer confidence, and the drop in trade. In response to these conditions, many, if not most, countries pursued expansionary monetary and fiscal policies, and attempted to avoid protectionist policies. By the second half of 2009, the global economy appeared to be making halting, but forward steps.
The world economy now faces a major new challenge, together with several long-standing ones. The fiscal stimulus packages put in place in 2009 required most countries to run budget deficits - government balances deteriorated for 14 out of every 15 countries. Treasuries issued new public debt - globally, worth about $4 trillion - to pay for the additional expenditures. To keep interest rates low, many central banks monetized that debt, injecting large sums of money into the economies. In early 2010, excess capacity existed in product markets, and inflation was not an immediate threat. However, when economic activity picks up, central banks will face the difficult task of containing inflation without raising interest rates so high they snuff out further growth.
Long-standing challenges the world faces are several. The addition of 80 million people each year to an already overcrowded globe is exacerbating the problems of underemployment, pollution, waste-disposal, epidemics, water-shortages, famine, over-fishing of oceans, deforestation, desertification, and depletion of non-renewable resources. The nation-state, as a bedrock economic-political institution, is steadily losing control over international flows of people, goods, funds, and technology. Internally, the central government often finds its control over resources slipping as separatist regional movements - typically based on ethnicity - gain momentum, e.g., in many of the successor states of the former Soviet Union, in the former Yugoslavia, in India, in Iraq, in Indonesia, and in Canada. Externally, the central government is losing decisionmaking powers to international bodies, most notably the EU. The introduction of the euro as the common currency of much of Western Europe in January 1999, while paving the way for an integrated economic powerhouse, poses economic risks because the participating nations are culturally and politically diverse and have varying levels and rates of growth of income, and hence, differing needs for monetary policy. In Western Europe, governments face the difficult political problem of channeling resources away from welfare programs in order to increase investment and strengthen incentives to seek employment. Because of their own internal problems and priorities, the industrialized countries devote insufficient resources to deal effectively with the poorer areas of the world, which, at least from an economic point of view, are becoming further marginalized. The terrorist attacks on the US on 11 September 2001 accentuated a growing risk to global prosperity, illustrated, for example, by the reallocation of resources away from investment to anti-terrorist programs. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan added new uncertainties to global economic prospects.
Despite these challenges, the world economy also shows great promise. Technology has made possible further advances in all fields, from agriculture, to medicine, alternative energy, metallurgy, and transportation. Improved global communications have greatly reduced the costs of international trade, helping the world gain from the international division of labor, raise living standards, and reduce income disparities among nations. Much of the resilience of the world economy in 2009 resulted from government leaders around the world working in concert to stem the financial onslaught, knowing well the lessons of past economic failures.

What was I talking about again I don't Remember

But basically what im trying to say i guess is look over your shoulder there may be someone looking at you being dam now is my chance to get at him.

Never know till you actually check over your shoulder bro.

Plus you need to look over your shoulder to make sure there isn't a psycho bitch coming at you with a knife.

LOL and i can bet 100% that you looked over your shoulder while reading this message. Doesn't count yet lol.

Keep your chin up and dont let her hit lol
Back to top Go down
Criticalz

Criticalz

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Criticalz wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LOL did you look over your shoulder Criticcalz lol
Back to top Go down
Criticalz

Criticalz

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Criticalz wrote:
Sometime Smile

You mean everytime you can get.

But hope you feel better Foo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bit of a LOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a LOA   Bit of a LOA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bit of a LOA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum