Factory 9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factory 9

Ace Online Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tr

Tr

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:28 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
My other computer isnt working right so i cant get my 2nd acc on... but im in the middle of fixing that problem

and i also havent bean on my computer alot cuz my rents are being realy gay and they are making me do my HW and look for a Job but ill try and be on more for u guys
Back to top Go down
DreamSinger
Admin
DreamSinger

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Ya know, doing HW and looking for a job really isn't all that bad. At least you'll be able to play when you get done with HW.
Back to top Go down
https://acef9.forumotion.com
Tr

Tr

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 pm

i have 3 isp's 2 presintaions and 3 exams i have 2 worry about... and the job i need 2 get is as a carpinter cuz i have my apprentiship Razz but when i get that done ill be on like week days 7pm till i go 2 bed and weekends when i get up till i go 2 bed but i might go out with friends so not as much lol
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 am

life Sucks Somtimes Razz
Back to top Go down
http://airbornsigs.tk/
Tr

Tr

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 am

Nos wrote:
life Sucks Somtimes Razz

That it does
Back to top Go down
Ivan63_TheFixer
Admin
Ivan63_TheFixer

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 am

Tr wrote:
Nos wrote:
life Sucks Somtimes Razz

That it does

Try Getting stabbed and be stuck in the hospital with a nurse who only lets you use your laptop for an hour at a time and comes and takes your phone when she notices you are on IM wiht someone. NOW THIS SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Tr

Tr

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Lelouch wrote:
Try Getting stabbed and be stuck in the hospital with a nurse who only lets you use your laptop for an hour at a time and comes and takes your phone when she notices you are on IM wiht someone. NOW THIS SUCKS
well that just sucks... i fell sorry for u
Back to top Go down
Nos

Nos

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Lelouch wrote:
Tr wrote:
Nos wrote:
life Sucks Somtimes Razz

That it does

LOL BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME Razz
Back to top Go down
http://airbornsigs.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Factory 9 :: Ace Online :: General-
Jump to: